2013/03/09

so much for winter

We were supposed to get a decent amount of snow a few days ago, but it petered out before it got to my end of the county. I guess I'm going to have to move north if I want snow. Heck, a couple of miles north of Clyde should do it.

Work at the "beer store" is going well. My first night was stressful, but I came home, had a panic attack, slept and then I was fine. Once I figured out the sealed bottles and cans can't hurt me, I was OK.

And I finally got the raise I was hoping for - but only at that store. They're giving me $2/hour more at that store. Don't know why, both stores are owned by the same people (though they are under different corporations, since they sell different brands of gasoline). But I'm not going to complain.

Yeah, we're probably not going to get any significant snow in what's left of the winter. The ground is frozen, but it should start thawing out. We're supposed to get up to at least 60℉ today and every day for the next week or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment