2011/02/18

spring is sprung

The robin infestation is over; all of the berries are gone from the trees and the birds moved on. Azaleas are blooming and a lot of other plants are beginning the process as well.

Temps are warm, in the 70's. Doors are open. Lisa is off at the doctor for her monthly appointment and Norman just left for work. I washed the laundry yesterday so, I suppose, I can relax for a couple of hours in a nice quite house.

After having a couple of "leave me the %$&@ alone" days, I began starting the day with an hour or so of meditation outdoors - a practice I sometimes have to remind myself to allow. It helps. Just sitting by the pool, or along the back fence, with the critters lets me relax.

There was a particularly entertaining moment in one of my dreams last night: riding on a Greyhound bus (or aircraft) seated next to Lindsay Lohan. She was being a pain in the ass, so I first elbowed her in the face and then gave her a left hook. It's not as though I have a particular dislike for her as a person, but her behavior in my dream was too much to take. It was a complex dream, one full of challenges as well as high and low points. Actually, the Lindsay Lohan episode was a dream within the greater dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment