2009/02/22

the Council recommends ...

... my son Ike's new blog, Misery's Company.

The Lemurs also unanimously recommend that all of my readers listen to his instrumental composition, Contravance. It is a spellbinding piece.

Listen to it all of the way through; it is a well-written set of variations on a basic theme. The instrumentation ranges from classical-sounding piano to distorted electric guitar - backed by a great drum track.

He plays all of the instruments, which is an impressive feat in its own right.

If he cannot find paying work in the field of music, there is something seriously wrong with the state of the arts.

1 comment:

  1. The Company agrees!

    Thanks! I've had a few people telling me that I should get an agent or something, but I have no clue how to go about doing anything like that.

    ReplyDelete