2008/12/17

food stamp frustration

According to the customer service representative, I have over $200 of food stamps available. I get the same information from the automated menu system at the customer service phone number.

There is a problem, though. When I try to log in to the website to check my balance, I am told that my account has been disabled. And, when I try to make a purchase with the card, the transaction is denied.

I have called customer service several times and in each instance have been told that my account is still active; there are no notations regarding cancellation of the account.

This is upsetting to me. Lisa cannot afford to buy food. She is barely able to pay our bills. My job search is not going well, despite occasional moments of encouragement.

No comments:

Post a Comment