2013/11/21

woo-hoo, the weekend!

Yep, it's my weekend. Laundry day, to be specific.

Got home from work yesterday and laid down for a nap some time in the mid-to-late morning as I usually do. Woke up some time during the afternoon because Rocko wanted to go outside badly enough to wake me, but I was kind of out of it and wanted to go back to bed. That's not unusual when I first wake up; after a few minutes I usually find that I'm up to stay for a while. So, I got dressed for the season: long johns (top & bottom), heavy wool-like pants, thick socks, a sweater, a fleece vest and my giant North Face parka; then I went out with Rocko and had a smoke.

There was a pickup truck parked at the trailer next door. I wasn't sure at first if it was the landlord or some hunter; the bed of the pickup had some big metal boxes that could have been dog cages, and hunters 'round here use dogs on deer. I don't approve but try not to judge.

I was still wanting to go back to bed, so I headed in. Just as I reached the front door, I looked over and saw somebody inside the trailer. Must be the landlord. Oh well. I headed back to bed as soon as Rocko came back in, and slept until m alarm went off at 3:30 AM. I've taken to setting that alarm when I'm not working so it's easier to stay on a nocturnal schedule.

My back is mostly better, but my keyboard is acting up. The "y" and "z" kes (see?) are getting stubborn. Time to pick up some canned air.

No comments:

Post a Comment