2013/04/09

spring-a-ding-ding

The first Luna moth of the year was spotted in the convenience store lights in Clyde last night. A largish yellow butterfly, probably one of our ubiquitous swallowtails, flew down the gully while George and I were relaxing down there.

A few tiny ants were found drowned in the outside water dish when I got back to the house from our walk. The songbirds are songing up a storm.

George stayed down by the creek in a small clearing, as is his wont, returning just now.

Spring is really here. It's supposed to be in the mid to upper 70's today and Im already seeing guys wearing shorts to work. I'm going to be wearing them too, maybe tonight.

Ahh. A very relaxing day with only a small cloud of gnats to bother me as I sit on the front porch writing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment