2010/12/17

woo hoo!

Oh. My. God.
A couple of days ago I received my first new car, a 2010 Hyundai Elantra. It still hasn't really sunk in, although I have been driving around on errands.

What a great car! Now I have to find a job in order to support it. My Dad bought it but I have to insure it.

Wednesday night, Lisa ate heartily with her new teeth. A little too heartily, and I enabled her because I was so happy to see her appetite return. We went to sleep happy about the new car and new teeth.

At 2 AM I awoke to Lisa asking for pain meds. Her gums were in serious pain. Some of the things I had fed her, like bread, are on the "do not eat these for at least a week" list.

She is slowly improving but is still in a lot of distress. We are going about the proper post-surgical care and hope that she'll feel OK on her birthday. I know that she will be much better by Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment