2008/03/29

fiesta

This weekend, New Port Richey hosts the Chasco Fiesta, first held in 1922 and an annual event since 1947.

After my morning AA meeting I had to wander through the gathering crowd. A parade is scheduled to begin as I write this, but I decided against remaining downtown. There is too much drinking going on. I saw people walking down the street with beer in their hands.

Right now, I am sitting in the living room watching a show about ancient Rome on the Military Channel. Since I stay in the loft over the living room, I ran my ethernet cable through the railing and brought my laptop down to the coffee table.

I have been trying to test Mandriva Linux on said laptop, but the Dell Inspiron 1100 has a history of trouble with Linux. I have updated the BIOS firmware but still have trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment