2012/08/11

Paul Ryan

As I write this, Mitt Romney is announcing his selection of Paul Ryan as his running mate.

Paul Ryan:

a devout Catholic who nevertheless lists Ayn Rand, a militant Atheist, as his political inspiration;

a devout Catholic whose policy proposals would harm the least of us, in opposition to his Church's ideals.

As if I didn't have enough reasons to vote to re-elect President Obama already.

At least he doesn't flip and flop all over the stage like Mitt does.

OK, Mitt's speech has quickly gone from naming Ryan as his VP, to lying about President Obama's accomplishments and proposals. I don't know how much longer I can listen to this.

Oh, good, Ryan is about to speak. They are playing an impressive orchestral theme for him, as if he were the presidential candidate himself. Maybe I will continue to listen.

A little back-and forth between Romney and Ryan; at least Ryan sounds like a normal human in his speech patterns.

No comments:

Post a Comment