2011/01/22

ugh

Feeling crappy and bitchy today. Vomited within a half-hour of taking my morning meds - antidepressant, mood stabilizer, multivitamin and antihistamine - so I had to take them all again.

Pissed off (very uncharacteristic of me, except where the Pity Tea Party is concerned) at Rocko for trying to dominate too much of my time. Mentally foggy. Lisa says that it doesn't feel like I have a fever, at least not yet.

Olbermann is off the air. I didn't watch him much (MSNBC generally does not appeal to me), but he provided a good counterpoint to Faux News' consistent exaggerations, misinformation and outright lies. At least we still have Jon Stewart and Rachel Maddow.

Going to lay back down. Lisa is watching TV so I'll miss my beloved Saturday lineup on NPR, but Car Talk and Wait Wait will be repeated Monday and tomorrow respectively.

No comments:

Post a Comment