2010/12/14

dental update

Lisa came home at about 3 PM with new dentures and a mouthful of bloody gauze. She couldn't speak clearly for a few hours (Novocaine aftereffects) but eventually a couple of bowls of ice cream stopped the bleeding. Her new teeth look great. It will still take a bit of time for her to get used to speaking with them in.

She goes back this morning for a post-operative checkup. Sarah is taking her.

I found out what is wrong with the car - the clutch's sealed master-and-slave assembly needs to be replaced - and it is a job I could do if I had the parts. Oh well. Not today.

It is just after 3:30 AM. Lisa woke me up to help her take her antibiotic and pain pill because she kept dozing off before getting the task done. Now I'm wide awake. I let Jack out but wouldn't go back to bed without letting him back in, and he took so long that I decided to stay up for a bit longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment