2009/03/19

a new axis of evil

An article at Think Progress quotes Colin Powell's former chief of staff, Lawrence Wilkerson, as saying that Dick Cheney is evil and actually aided and abetted Al-Qaeda via the Bush administration's rhetoric and actions. Wilkerson resigned his government post over his disagreement with Bush's policies.

A lot of us have been thinking and saying the same things about Bush and Cheney for the past eight years. Read my archives; this blog started in 2002 as a way to vent my frustration with the Bush administration. I wrote often and at some length about what I believed would - and ultimately did - happen.

The only thing I miscalculated was the time span of our occupation of Iraq. If I recall correctly, I said that we could be there for as long as three years. So far it has been six years, and many our troops are so exhausted and discouraged that the suicide rate for service members is at record levels.

Read more here.

No comments:

Post a Comment