2007/04/06

bad friday

Today is Good Friday, but for me it is more like Bad Friday.

On Wednesday the temperature reached 90F; yesterday it barely hit 70 and it fell to about 43 overnight. It is supposed to be even cooler over the weekend. Since I have no place to stay, this is a problem.

Furthermore, this morning I got to work and found my golf cart unplugged and running low on battery charge. I plugged it in at 5 PM and at that time it was not low on charge. The night shift keeps using our cart, even though there are others they could use, and they rarely plug it back in when they are done. We have a several options to prevent this problem: chain the steering wheel to the frame; change the ignition switch so that only we have a working key; or disconnecting the switch completely at night. Something must change.

No comments:

Post a Comment