2007/03/16

springtime in Tallahassee

The weather has been quite warm here lately with daily highs near 80F. Oak tree pollen is wreaking havoc with my nasal passages, but we finally had a little rain yesterday; this should, I hope, ease my symptoms a bit.

My dad is coming through town today and says that he will be taking me to lunch. That is a good thing; I can certainly use a good meal and it will be great to see him.

By the way, we eventually called a different trucking company and got rid of 33 pallets of old equipment. The warehouse is finally getting cleared out.

The college will be posting a classified ad in the newspaper in a couple of weeks requesting bids for purchasing most of the remaining stuff: chairs, tables, beat-up couches, file cabinets, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment