2003/05/16

"BushCo Reams Nation Good"

There is an interesting, if a bit sarcastic article here.

I say, right on!

I could say "I told you so", but ... oh, what the hell. I told you so! If you've read this page very often, you know - I predicted that this is what would happen.

Yes, I fell much safer now that Saddam is out of the picture. It will be great for the Iraqi people, once some semblance of civilization is restored, but it means squat for American security, since there never were any WMD's, except that now we have more people pissed at us than we did before. A new round of terrorist attacks, former allies now alienated, etc.

In fact, I feel so damned safe that I carry a 9mm Beretta loaded with a full clip of half-jacketed hollowpoint shells with me at all times when I'm at home, even when I go to take a shit. (You're rarely more vulnerable than when your pants are around your ankles.) I don't have the "concealed carry" permit yet, but getting one is a snap in Florida. When I get one, I'll have a piece on me when I go out in public, too. For now I just carry a nasty-ass knife that flips open with a flick of the wrist. This baby'll disembowel you before you can say "Ashcroft."

That reminds me ... I need a machete.

I'm not afraid of terrorist attacks in my home or around town; I'm just a bit edgy about the crack dealer three doors down and his customers who show up 24 hours a day. That, and Ashcroft's jack-booted brownshirts.

Here's a pithy quote for ya: they say a conservative is a liberal who has been mugged. I've been mugged. Fuck the conservatives. I'm going Libertarian. The conservatives only care about money and power. You gotta look out for yourself; BushCo ain't gonna do it unless you shovel millions of dollars into their pockets.

At least the Democrats make some gestures toward preserving Mother Earth. Oh well, after we're gone, she'll eventually recover. I wonder how long that will take?

No comments:

Post a Comment